Rayna reconsiders things after hearing Teddy’s side of the story; Juliette finds an unexpected sense of belonging with Sean’s family; Gunnar confesses his feelings; Deacon and Avery are each offered opportunities.
Big Machine Records will release the soundtrack for ABC Television’s new hit drama ‘NASHVILLE’ on 12/11.
To pre-order click on the following link: Music of Nashville
The soundtrack features new music from the cast – Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere, Charles Esten, Jonathan Jackson, Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio – who perform in each episode.
In conjunction with the label’s exclusive music partnership with ABC Studios, Big Machine Records released the first official single, ‘Telescope,’ to Country radio a mere three weeks ago. Sung by Hayden Panettiere (aka Juliette Barnes), the debut single is already Top 40-and-rising and has contributed nearly 50,000 to the total sales.
1. Buried Under – Connie Britton/ Written by Chris Destefano, Natalie Hemby
2. If I Didn’t Know Better – Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen / Written by Arum Rae, John Paul White
3. Undermine – Hayden Panettiere, Charles Esten / Written by Trent Dabbs, Kacey Musgraves
4. Sideshow – Charles Esten / Written by Aaron Scherz, Brad Tursi
5. Wrong Song – Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere / Written by Marv Green, Sonya Isaacs, Jimmy Yeary
6. No One Will Ever Love You – Connie Britton, Charles Esten / Written by Steve McEwan, John Paul White
7. Twist Of Barbwire – Jonathan Jackson / Written by Elvis Costello
8. Love Like Mine – Hayden Panettiere / Written by Kelly Archer, Emily Shackleton, Justin Weaver
9. Telescope – Lennon Stella, Maisy Stella / Written by Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsay
10. When The Right One Comes Along- Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio / Written by Georgia Middleman, Justin Davis, Sarah Zimmermann
11. Telescope (Radio Mix) – Hayden Panettiere / Written by Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsay
“Nashville” airs Wednesdays, 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET on ABC.
Nashville fans have a reason to cheer. ABC has just ordered a full season of the freshman country series.
The Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere drama has received a pickup for nine more hours.
Marshall Evans pushes for Juliette and Rayna to collaborate at an event at the Ryman theater; when Peggy’s desperation escalates, Teddy is forced to tell Rayna the truth; Scarlett gets closer to Gunnar.